Fellowship Housing desires to help as many families as we can. In order to qualify for the program, single moms must meet the following requirements:
- Live locally in the Chicago-land area
- Be age 21 or older
- Have custody of the children living with them (3 or fewer children age 18 and under)
- Have a full-time job with enough income to pay a reduced amount of the rent for their apartment
- Have transportation, an up-to-date drivers license and auto insurance
If you believe you meet these guidelines, please fill out the pre-qualification questionnaire below or contact our office at (847) 882-2511.
- Click HERE to fill out the pre-qualification questionnaire. A FH staff member will review your information and will reach out to you within two to three business days to let you know of your next steps. Prefer to talk to a staff person over the phone to see if you qualify? Call us at (847) 882-2511.
- If you meet the program qualifications, you will then be sent an application to complete.
- Once your application is received, an FH staff member will be in touch with you to schedule your first interview.
- A three interview process is mandatory for entry into the FH program and final decisions will be made with these interviews in mind.
*Completion of interviews or tasks does not guarantee entry into the Fellowship Housing program. If you have questions, e-mail email@example.com or (847) 882-2511.
Fellowship Housing understands that we may not be the best fit for all families. Below is a list of organizations, in the northwest suburbs of Chicago, and their contact information to help you get the best assistance quickly. If you need further assistance with referrals, please contact our office (847) 882-2511.
|Organizations||Who They Serve||Contact Information|
|Jubilee Village||Women under the age of 24||(630) 682-1910|
|Heather’s House at Aid for Women||Pregnant Single Moms||(847) 795-3700|
|New Moms, Inc||Single Moms 13-21||(773) 252-3253|
|CEDA||Single Moms||(847) 392-2344|
|WINGS||Single Moms||(847) 221-5680|
|Home of the Sparrow||Single Moms||(815) 271-5444|
|Caris||Pregnancy Counseling||(224) 512-1760|
|Elgin Community Crisis Center||Emergency Shelter||(847) 697-2380|
|PADS||Emergency Shelter||(847) 963-9163|
|DuPage Emergency Shelter||Emergency Shelter||(630) 941-8681|
|Schaumburg Township Pantry||Food Pantry||(847) 884-0030|
|Willow Creek Care Center||Food Pantry||(224) 512-2600|